In our previous post, we discussed about the j1 visa, but here in this post, we will help guide you on how to apply for F1 USA student Visa to travel abroad. In addition, we will notify you with the requirements to a successful application and documents you will need for your visa interview at the embassy.
We usually get the following questions from students requiring for clarification.In this post, we will answer so many of these questions. If however, your question about USA student visa application is not answered, you can click the image below to and follow the link for further clarification.
Note: The the America Visa Lottery Application for Student, Aspirant and Others, you may not receive any form of Notification or Text massage or Email but you can make sure you are on the merit list for the 2020-2021 USA Visa Permit once you Proceed with the Application form below. <America Visa Lottery 2020-2021 Application>.
Some of these questions includes;
- What is an F-1 student visa?
- Requirements and eligibility for an F-1 visa?
- Can I extend my stay in the United States in F-1 visa status if I can not complete my studies in the expected time?
- What are the benefits of an F-1 visa?
- What are the limits of an F-1 visa?
- Can I travel while on an F-1 visa?
- How long can I stay in the U.S. on an F-1 visa?
- Can I change from the F-1 to a different visa status?
What is an F-1 student visa?
The F-1 student visa is a non-immigrant visa allowing foreign students to enter the United States to attend a full course of study at colleges, universities, conservatories, academic high schools (subject to strict regulations) and institutions with language training programs.
Note: For you gain your Full Approval in hours after your Submission, you should Follow the official page and more you can do is to join our Free Email Subscribers for latest notification and update on the merit List and other procedure after Approval:
Visa requirements and eligibility
In other to qualify for a visa application with the f1 USA student visa, you will need to get the following documents ready to start the application process.
- Proof that you can pay your bills while studying in USA.
- A valid travel document or ID
- A Transcript certificate for graduates
- Certificate from institution attended (if a graduate)
- Certificate of English proficiency test (TOEFL, IELTS, CPE etc.)
- Visa application fee
- Proof of admission status from an accredited USA school
- SEVIS I-901 fees and visa fees
- Health Medical insurance.
- Other personal documents for identification such as passport photographs.
What are the benefits of an F-1 visa?
Students in F-1 visa status receive the following benefits: You Can proceed with your Online free registration from the below Official sponsorship page:
- Come to the United States to study full time in a program leading to a degree or certificate;
- Transfer to a different school or switch academic programs by notifying the change to the USCIS;
- Legally work part-time on-campus. You may even seek off-campus employment if it is economically necessary or if it involves practical training;
- Travel within the United States or abroad, or remain in the United States until the completion of your studies; and,
- Bring your spouse and children to the United States on an F-2 visa.
What are the limits of an F-1 visa?
Students in F-1 visa status must do the following:
- You may work off-campus only with prior permission from the USCIS;
- You must attend the specific school for which your visa has been approved;
- Your spouse and children (in F-2 status) may not work in the United States; and,
- You may not apply for a U.S. Green Card.
Can I travel while on an F-1 visa?
Yes, you may travel back to your home country or other countries during your vacation and holiday times. When you re-enter the United States, you must have the following documents:
- A valid Form I-20A-B with a recent signature of your school advisor;
- A valid passport;
- Proof of your financial support.
- A valid F-1 visa (unless you are a Canadian citizen, or you are eligible for automatic visa revalidation); and,
How long can I stay in the U.S. on an F-1 visa?
Your Form I-20 states the length of time you may stay to finish your studies. You are permitted to stay until you finish your studies.
Can I extend my stay in the United States in F-1 visa status if I can not complete my studies in the expected time?
Yes, you may apply for an extension of stay if you need additional time to complete your studies. Your Form I-20 can be extended by the designated school official. The extension of your I-20 should be filed along with your passport, Form I-94 Arrival-Departure card, and a letter explaining the reason for your extension.
Can I change from the F-1 to a different visa status?
Yes, you may apply to change to a different status while on an F-1 visa. Many students change from F-1 to an H-1B, allowing them to work for a company in the United States. Other visitor and work visas are also available.
To apply for the F1 visa you must go through the following steps:
Meanwhile, here are the basic steps you can take in order to Apply and get your F1 Student Visa Approval to study in USA or other Countries like U.K, Canada, Australia, Germany …
- Get your admissions documents from the SEVP institution.
- Apply online through the DS-160 form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Pay the SEVIS I-901 fee.
- Schedule your F1 visa interview.
- Submit the file with the F1 visa required documents.
In summary, the f1 visa is for all students including college students, University graduates, masters, and also for Ph.D.
Note: Once you have all the basic requirements and you wish to proceed, Please do Follow the Official registration Page below and more you can Ask your Questions or place your Suggestions in the Comment Box for review and Attention.